Attorney Roger Fincher
Roger is originally from Junction City, Kansas, where he graduated from Junction City High School in 1985. He obtained a bachelors in business administration from the University of Texas at Austin in 1989 and a law degree from the University of Kansas in 1993.
Roger was a proud member of the law firm of Bryan, Lykins, Hejtmanek & Fincher until November of 2014. Roger Fincher has been practicing law since 1993, primarily representing plaintiffs in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases, ranging from dog bite injuries and motorcycle accidents to back injuries and exposure to toxic chemicals. With over 20 years’ of experience, Roger Fincher has handled thousands of cases and have been nationally recognized for his legal abilities.
If you have suffered an injury due to another’s negligence, contact us at 785.403.0078!
Mr. Fincher has been active in many aspects of the practice of law, including:
- Being a member of the Topeka, Kansas, and American Bar Associations, and the Kansas and American Associations for Justice.
- He has served on the Topeka Bar Association professional ethics committee for many years and has been chair of both the TBA public service committee and the KBA litigation section.
- He is also active in The Topeka Lawyers Club, The American Inns of Court, and the Kansas Association for Justice.
- He has lectured on many topics to other lawyers, covering subjects such as workers compensation, professional ethics, and jury trial strategies.
- Ingram’s Magazine, Best Lawyers in America, and Super Lawyers have named him to their list of the best lawyers in various fields of personal injury representation.
In his spare time, Roger enjoys coaching wrestling, football, and baseball, and spending time with his family, which includes his two children, Zoe and Lou.