Topeka Uninsured Motorists Lawyer

Representing Victims of Hit & Runs & Those Injured by Uninsured Drivers

After a car accident, most drivers know to obtain personal information from the other drivers involved in the crash. An exchange of names, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information can help you obtain compensation from the faulty driver’s insurance company. But what happens when the at-fault driver does not have insurance? What if someone hits you but does not stop? How do you obtain compensation for your injuries and damage to your property?

At Roger Fincher Attorney at Law, our Topeka uninsured motorist attorney can work with you to obtain the compensation that you need after an accident with an uninsured motorist. In Kansas, all drivers are required to carry uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage through their own auto insurance policy. We can help you navigate the steps of filing a claim through your own insurance provider and work to recover compensation for your injuries.

Never face the insurance companies alone. After an accident with an uninsured motorist, call (785) 430-5770 or contact us online for a free, no-obligation consultation.

What to Do After an Accident with an Uninsured Driver

Any accident can be nerve-wracking but it can be particularly stressful when the other driver does not stop or does not have proper insurance. In many cases, uninsured drivers do not have the money to cover the cost of insurance, so obtaining compensation from them may be difficult. Most drivers are encouraged to use their own insurance’s uninsured motorist coverage to help payout for damages and injuries.

Following an accident, Roger Fincher Attorney at Law recommends that you:

  • Call the police to ensure that there is a record of the accident
  • Take photos the damage to your vehicle
  • Seek medical assistance, even if you feel that you are alright
  • Contact an attorney who can help you file a UM/UIM claim

Before you begin working with your insurance company, it is always recommended that you contact a trusted attorney. Some insurance providers will try to underpay you or deny you coverage when you need it most and having an attorney on your side can help. In the event that your claim exceeds the amount covered by your uninsured motorist coverage, Roger Fincher Attorney at Law could help you file for personal injury protection claims. These claims can help pay for the loss of income, medical costs, and accidental death expenses.

Work with Roger Fincher Attorney at Law

The sooner you have an experienced lawyer on your side, the sooner you may be able to obtain the compensation that you need. We have successfully represented countless clients both in and out of court, and we can use our knowledge of local and federal guidelines to help you during this time.

For more information, call (785) 430-5770 and schedule a free consultation with our Topeka uninsured motorist lawyer..

How Can We Help You?

How Can We
Help You?

Schedule a Free Consultation Now By Contacting
Our Team at (785) 430-5770 or by completing the form below

Schedule a Free Consultation Now
By Contacting Our Team
at (785) 430-5770

"*" indicates required fields

Full Name*
Required Fields *
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.